12 Blooms for Christmas
This advent we are inviting you to help launch Bloom in January 2019 by creating a 12-item Baby Bundle. Bundles can be put together by groups, households or individuals, and can include new or pre-loved items.
To join in, use the check list at the bottom of this page to keep track of the items you’ve collected. Bags for the Bundles are available from St. George’s at Sunday Gatherings or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do I do with my bundle?
We will collect your Bloom Bundles from 16th December and through our Christmas gatherings up unto 6th January. Alternatively you can email to arrange an alternative way to drop it to us.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping Bloom via this appeal. Your generosity in sharing and giving will help families in Gateshead.
What to do:
1. Collect the items on the checklist (we’ve prepared a printable version so you can tick things off as you go).
2. Combine your Bloom Bundle.
3. Please include this checklist so we can clearly see what items are included.
4. Bring it to St George’s on Sunday 16th December (or thereabouts!)
(Your Bundle can be for a girl or a boy, or suitable for either)
- 5 Vests (0-3mths)
- 3 Baby grows (0-3mths)
- 3 Bibs
- 5 Muslins
- Cardigan (0-3mths)
- Baby blanket
- Pack of Newborn nappies
- Bag of Cotton wool balls
- Tub of Sudocrem
- Baby wash
- Pack of Maternity pads
- Pack of Breastfeeding pads